AMBER HOUSE - at the centre!™ a Bed and Breakfast Guest House (B&B) in Nelson city centre - handy for Tahunanui Beach,
Restaurants, Founders Park and the 3 National Parks of Abel Tasman, Kahurangi and Nelson Lakes in the `Top of the South'
Island of New Zealand (NZ).
Toilet Cleaning Instructions
1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add one eighth of a cup of pet shampoo to the water in the toilet bowl.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. You may need to stand on the lid.
4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet — the cat is actually enjoying this.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a 'power-wash and rinse'.
6. Have someone open the front door of Amber House. Be sure that there are NO people between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can and quickly lift both lids.
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak out of the bathroom, downstairs and run outside where he will shake himself dry.
9. Both the WC and the cat will now be sparkling clean.
Toilet Cleaning Instructions provided by:
The Dog .
A man e-mailed a small hotel in a mid-west town he planned to visit on vacation:
"I would very much like to bring my dog with me.
He is well-groomed and very well behaved.
Would you be willing to permit me to keep him in my room with me at night?"
An immediate reply came from the hotel owner, who wrote:
"I've been operating this hotel for many years. In all that time, I've never had a dog steal a towel, bedclothes, silverware or pictures off the walls.
I've never had to evict a dog in the middle of the night for being drunk and disorderly. And I've never had a dog run out on a hotel bill without paying.
YES indeed, your dog is very welcome at my hotel.
And if your dog will vouch for you, you're welcome to stay here, too."
AMBER HOUSE - at the centre!™